''I came that they may have life and have it to the full' John 10
To transform children’s lives.
To develop, a ‘values led’ family of exceptional schools that always put children first. Where learners excel and communities are enriched so that the life chances of more and more children are improved.
LAP core values are our moral compass and drive the way we do things together.
Collective- We are all one team and we agree to work as one family.
Excellence- We champion excellence and equality for all and in all that we do.
Empower- We invest in each other and our communities.
Our Drivers: Core Values are underpinned by our (LAPPED) 6 Principles of Excellence
- Priority- Children First – in every action we take and decision that we make.
- Aspirational Expectations – A Culture where every child will succeed.
- Excellence in Teaching and Learning - Excellent, passionate staff transform children’s lives. For our children, we collectively empower excellence.
- Professional Development- Investing in People - Committing to world class, bespoke, Continuing Professional Development. For our staff, we collectively empower excellence.
- Distinctiveness - We embrace, encourage and celebrate the uniqueness of each of our schools, recognising the context of the community that it serves and the curriculum that it offers to meet those needs. For our communities, we collectively empower excellence.
- Leadership with Vision and Efficacy - Working together, we deliver and achieve much more than we could ever do individually. Collective expertise, accountability and financial efficiencies add value and improve outcomes for children.